Wow!!! We made it through Christmas!! Here it is December 30th, and if you live in Tigard, Lake Oswego, Hillsboro or even little ol Sandy Oregon you probably have snow on the ground. We have definately turned up the heat at our home due to the drop in temperature. Now you realize that you didn’t take advantage of the 2010 tax credit. Well, I spent the morning reading through the extension and there is still some money to be saved for your high efficiency furnaces. Here is the general breakdown.
1. 10% of installed cost, up to $500.00
2. 10% of installed cost on Central AC with a $300.00 max
3. 10% of installed cost on Oil Furnaces – 95 AFUE, Boilers – 95AFUE up to $150.00 max
4. $50.00 for Efficient Indoor Fan
5. 10% of installed cost on qualifying heat pumps with a $300.00 max
I know, you are wondering what all of that means….. the best way for us to help you is to talk to you in person/phone/email. We will gladly answer all of your questions and still come to your home to give you a free estimate and walk you through the 2011 legislation changes.
If you are uncomfortable with talking with us, we also advise consulting with you certified tax advisor to ensure that you qualify for the tax credit. They are always up to date on all the new changes.
Have a wonderful New Years!!!