Being responsible to our environment along with healthy living is very important to Comfort Zone Heating. David and I care about the air our children are breathing on a daily basis along with the impact that a busy family on the run has on the environment. Besides bringing you Air cleaners, Humidifiers/dehumidifiers and Thermostats we want our customers to understand what they are breathing.
Environmental research discloses a surprising and disturbing factor in our health. Scientists in many countries have claimed that indoor air is often two to five times more polluted than outdoor air and can be up to 1,000 times dirtier.
Gresham, Portland, Fairview, Woodvillage home abounds with potential air quality risks. It is important to deal with these risks the intelligent way. The first step is to prevent the circulation of contaminants at their source. Your home environment is unique. Indoor air quality will depend on humidity, the age of your home, the type of heating, the choice of furnishing and insulation materials, the presence of pets or smokers, and so forth. Balanced management of your whole home environment is the constructive way to healthy living. Keep aware of the risk factors and avoid them where you can.
At Comfort Zone Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer indoor air quality products that will cut back the harmful byproduct in your Gresham, Troutdale, Estacada Home. We can offer a complete home assessment so that you to can feel comfortable knowing you are protecting your loved ones!
Here are a few of the guilty parties!!!!!
• Any materials that can burn such as oil, gas, kerosene, coal and wood. The big one is Tobacco!!!
• Furniture and building materials of various sorts emit fumes, especially when new. Examples include compressed wood products, new carpets and vinyl flooring; wet or damp carpet and wallboard; insulation with deteriorating asbestos.
• Household cleaning products, especially ammonia, bleach, and other caustic products.
• Solvents, such as mineral spirits and acetone.
• Pesticides and herbicides – Read Labels!!!!
• Furnaces, stoves, and space heaters can be deadly if not properly adjusted and vented.
• Personal products such as hair spray, aerosol deodorants; plus perfume, cologne, and aftershave
Take a moment – Look around your home and see the little things that you can change at little expense.
There’s no place—and no feeling—like a healthy home. It’s where you can relax in perfect comfort, without thinking twice about breathing in pollutants like mold, bacteria, or chemicals.
Happy Breathing Portland!!!!