We love our Happy Valley Oregon customers, and look forward to bringing our high quality and personal service to new Happy Valley customers.
The CZ Heating Promise
Comfort Zone Heating & Cooling is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1995. Heating and Air Conditioning has been in our family for 3 generations starting out with Heldstab's Ice and Fuel back in the late 1800's. Comfort Zone is fully licensed and Bonded in the state of Oregon. Our great reputation is due to our company beliefs in Honesty, Integrity and Value.
Comfort Zone Heating & Air Conditioning has a full range of services for customers who live in Happy Valley, and a staff that can solve nearly all indoor air quality issues. We have done thousands of new construction and renovation home heating systems in the greater Portland Metro area. No job is too small or too large, it is the feeling of pride in our work and consumer savings that drives us to do the best job possible for you. We love what we do and it shows in the high rate of referrals from our existing customers!
Happy Valley Oregon News & Events
- Oregon lawmakers push colleges to respect diverse community
- Oregon man arrested after setting stranger ablaze at Denny's restaurant
- Clackamas County, Happy Valley invite comments on proposals to adjust transportation fees charged to developers
- Oregon House OKs easing foster, homeless HS grad requirements
- Penn State Recruiting: Top 2019 RB target ‘comfortable’ with Nittany Lions offense, Penn State cracks Texas WR’s top 10
- On the Go with Joe at Oregon Trail Rally
- Local Cooling Centers
- Does Your Air Conditioner Need Replacing?
- Is It Winter or Spring?
- HVAC Installer Needed
Personal Service You Can Trust
No matter if we install a central air conditioner or maintain a home furnace, you can depend on great service.
We can help protect your family from harmful indoor air pollutants and improve the air quality of your home.
We can repair and service all the major brands, including Honeywell, Trane, Maytag, and Tempstar.